Please continue to use this site if you are happy to accept cookies or control their use with your browser. Thank you. Cookies are files that contain small amounts of data. They are placed on your computer or other device by the websites you visit. Different kinds of cookies do different things ranging from making a website work to making it easier to use and enabling website owners to understand more about their visitors.
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e. when does it expire), and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Two types of cookies may be used on this website:
- Cookies which enable us to anonymously track your journeyLike most websites, we use analytics software called Google Analytics. This software gathers anonymous data relating to how people are using this site and then provide us with visitor statistics, details of page views etc. We feel that this information is vital to us, helping us to make the site as easy to use and useful as possible.
You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. For example, if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
- Open ‘Windows Explorer’
- Click on the ‘Search’ button on the tool bar
- Type “cookie” into the search box for ‘Folders and Files’
- Select ‘My Computer’ in the ‘Look In’ box
- Click ‘Search Now’
- Double click on the folders that are found
- ‘Select’ any cookie file
- Hit the ‘Delete’ button on your keyboard
If you are not using Microsoft Windows Explorer, then you should select “cookies” in the “Help” function for information on where to find your cookie folder.